torsdag 15. april 2010

And everything turns into something

H&M Festival Collection, Found here

It's my birthday today and I'm now *drumroll* twenty years old! It does feel different than all my other birthdays as I do feel quite much older than I did yesterday. I have changed a lot over the years since my first april day but most of the changes has been made over the last months and it has been overwhelming to say the least. I'm not finished changing yet, and I guess I never will, but now that I have a clearer image of myself I think it will be easier to finally be comfortable with who I am and the goals I want to reach.

I have so much to be thankful for in my now twenty year long life: My family, the few friends that care and my passions for music, movies and books and my love for writing. I do not know who I would be or what I would do without them all and it is easier to ignore the not so good when I remember this.

This day will be used eating chocolate cupcakes and tomorrow I will celebrate with dinner and cakes and family.

Oh, and aren't the H&M Festival collection wonderful? Reminds me of Woodstock and the love that is the 70'ies.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

gratulerer med dagen!

Maddie M. sa...

Happy birthday, darling!
xoxo

samantha bee sa...

happy birthday ♥

Tammie Lee sa...

Ah, Happy Birthday, even if I am late!
I wish you a year that overflows with days that feel grand to you, what ever that is! xo